Thursday, February 24, 2011

How this will work

We start reading on Tuesday 1 March.

I've set Deanna and I up as blog authors so we'll lead and prompt discussions. If any of you want to do the same, let me know and I'll add you as authors.

We are aiming at doing 2 chapters every week so that we can read and reflect.

Deanna and I'll be writing some posts with insights, questions for discussion, etc. The rest of us need to please use the comment form to answer and discuss. If there are questions, we'll answer in the comments so everybody can follow along here instead of via emails.

Hmmm, I think that is all for now.

otherwise, ask away.

Are you excited yet?

2 comments:

Roz said...

I am very excited! I have needed to do this for a long time! I am about to download to my Kindle!
xxxx

Deanna said...

Yay! Looking forward to the reading and conversation!! : )